wxcyaoi(.)tumblr(.)com/post/48872478543 Not sure if this post I came across is an issue but I felt the need to bring it to your attention just in case
oh that one was posted without credit but it was actually made by some kid on DA. to summarize:
- DA kid traced my artwork without credit (it’s credited now)
- this wxc character then posted the trace in tumblr without credit to DA kid
- so it’s a post of a trace of a post
- unless DA kid is also on tumblr and has posted the trace before, which makes this particular gem a repost of a post of a tracing of a post
fcukin tracers love to trace that one artwork idfk why
also now you guys know not to follow wxcyaoi because they post things that are not theirs without sourcing
#WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER #asks
You always complain how people repost your art and even edit it. So my question, why you upload on a site like tumblr? There are many sites where artist can upload them art, many gallerys and even where they are good protected. Maybe you should consider this solution.
where is ‘safe’? if people wanted to steal, you can bet your bum they’re gonna steal, however ‘safe’ you think your platform is. moving solves absolutely nothing. the only way to be ‘safe’ is not share anything at all, and i absolutely have no beef with that.
i’m just being considerate to people here who like my work and share it the way it’s supposed to be shared = by reblogging it, because i’m happy that others enjoy my stuff. i was hoping ppl would be considerate to me as well seeing it i’m sharing my work for free, using my own resources and my own time but alas it doesn’t seem that way
also victim blaming is not encouraged, despite your intention. i am not the one to blame here.
The heck is "widdles"? I got the Hiddles part, where does the W come in? Whedon?
- aka luke windsor
- aka this dashing fellow
do you ship widdles?
too much like shipping a baby goat with a shepherd mutt
who is this luke guy that is always with tom?
Why are you always so cinical. Like its not a bad thing but you seem rather sad and depressed. Anyway. I love your art ,do you still ship thorki?
#i tried to process your qs' logic but couldn't #sorry #asks
Hi. I stumbled across your gallery from DeviantArt and I`d like to thank you for your incredible work and the tutorials. I`m not sure if anyone`s asked this before, but what`s the best way to protect a pencil sketch? Advice seems to be hairspray or some other fixative, or to frame ASAP with glass. What do you recommend? (I draw on acid-free paper as a rule, with a 2B pencil.) -Regards, Qun
hey qun! i’m not sure you’re asking/referring to the right person here because i almost never use pencil nowadays, and i don’t think i’ve ever posted my pencil stuff on DA, either. BUT i’ll try answering your question:
back when i was studying art we used graphite, and yes sometimes hairspray lightly afterwards. basically it would make the graphite particles stick better to the paper surface. i wouldn’t say it prevents smudging completely though. since we’re usually flat broke and hairspray is expensive, we usually just put this kind of thin, opaque non-stick paper over the drawing before framing it. since it doesn’t stick, it can also be used to line pans for cooking. i don’t know what you guys call it over there, rice paper maybe? parchment paper? idk sorry i suck
hope that helps man
TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your 10 favorite blogs and tell them they’re it. :)
- i heart dogs and apple pies
- i label people who go out of their way to care for animals that aren’t theirs as mankind’s best
- sometimes i draw stuff
- other times i do other stuff
- i’ve always wanted to be a professional hitman
- i have a friendly ghost as a flatmate
- i still haven’t played skyrim
- english grammar leaves me bitter and confused
- my default state is pantsless
- i think tom hiddleston’s mouth is the bee’s knees
#i'm not that interesting #asks #this has been a post
Sorry that was me. I posted this picture as an icon to a song I put on here but not reposted it as a picture, just because it was so fitting to the lyrics. I cut it not because of the watermark but the size. I am incredible sorry if someone saved the icon and reposted it, I feel so bad now I don't know what to do.
seriously? that picture can be cropped and resized in a thousand ways without cropping the watermark. and did you edit it too? wow. jesus, i’m sorry but i have explicitly made it clear that i do not condone editing of my artwork.
you posted it publicly, fully understanding that it will be seen and reblogged. knowing how the internet works, you should’ve known what usually happens to credited/watermarked pictures, let alone those unwatermarked/uncredited.
anon, i give you credit for coming forward, but what you did was… really regrettable. i don’t know any other way to articulate my disappointment without sounding mean.
SO SAD about the Thor1 hair (and eyebrows, def) not returning! Also, WHYY?? Look at Thor; dem movie people obviously know how to do a good weave. Who did you piss off in make-up and hair, Hiddleston?
i’m devastated as well, but to be fair their appearances (not just their hair) are all accountable to the progression of their characters.
- loki was at peak pretty in thor because he was still living a charmed life as a prince, with servants who surely played a big part in keeping his hair manageable and those killer eyebrows tamed
- then there was that pesky falling-through-a-wormhole thing, which must’ve been pretty rough. as he embarked on a downward spiral into
batshit insanity villainy, he transformed into something angular and feral during avengers. ain’t nobody got time for personal grooming when you’re too busy falling from holes in space and waging personal wars, kwim?
- in dark world he’s a convicted war criminal and probably will devote his focus more toward devising means of obtaining freedom rather than brushing hair and changing clothes since he’s still wearing the same freaking undershirt from his making-bitches-kneel days
- as for thor, he remains the aesir crown prince, so it kind of goes without saying his appearance will always be somewhat put-together
there’s always the possibility of loki stepping up his game and showers again because our little blue drama queen is vain, but i think this will only happen once he’s a full-fledged villain. right now he’s still learning the ropes, awkwardly making friends with more respectable evil, making a mess, pondering about said mess etc and i’m sure this is all very time-consuming.
BUT HEY yeah maybe hiddleston just pissed off the entire make up dept so now they’re making his hair look more ridiculous with each installment. cowlicks for avengers! perm for dark world! bowlcut for thor 3! etc
we may never know
#and that concludes today's q&a #asks #norsehomos hc